Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cottrell Old Yankee Ale


Cottrell Old Yankee Ale
Originally uploaded by midgefrazel
With all my photos backed up and organized in folders, it is time to take a break on what is probably the hottest day of the year. Most people would kick back and have a beer.

Well, my husband is the beer drinker and he ordered a glass of the local ale on tap while we were away. He recognized the name as one that is frequently seen in the graveyards in Westerly, RI and nearby Pawcatuck, CT. I took this photo to remind me to look up the brewing company when I got home.

The Cottrell Brewing Company has a history page and it is worth reading but only for those who have attained the "adult beverage" age!

A toast to "Tombstone Tuesday" everywhere and hoping it is forever summer in spirit.

No comments: