Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Tombstone Tuesday: Heads Up!


Heads up!
Originally uploaded by midgefrazel
Every once in a while, a cemetery blog makes us here at Granite-in-my-Blood, green with envy.

Of course, cemeteries are green by nature so that might be our favorite color anyway...

I thought it might be nice to give a "tip of the hat" to my fellow bloggers or to a Web page designer who writes about the happenings in the granite neighborhoods. Hopefully, you will think they are great too. Let me know.

Joy Neighbors has an excellent blog which needs a "Heads Up" notice. Joy posts on Tuesdays and Fridays (why didn't I think of that?) and is covering some topics of interest to both my readers and to the online class that I teach for Family Tree Universality.

A Grave Interest is her blog. Go there...now..

No comments: