Friday, March 11, 2011

Flowers for Your Compliments

DSC04443 by midgefrazel
DSC04443 a photo by midgefrazel on Flickr.
I have had many Facebook messages, posting and some emails about the award my blog received from Family Tree Magazine's Top 40 Genealogy Blogs.

Thank you.

Having this honor two years in a row is surprising really. I always gain exciting new blogs to read from the list of those who were nominated. I still enjoy seeing my name in the magazine so I am looking forward to having it in my mailbox.

So, here's some flowers for all my readers. Yes, I know they are stone. This lovely gravestone, I cropped slightly askew so you could see a gravestone in the background. This lady and her husband next to her must have a story. I think I'll find out.

It is what I do, you know....

4 comments:

my Heritage Happens said...

Congratulations Midge on a second great year!

Midge Frazel said...

Thank you. I have so many ideas for improving my blog. My coffee mug says, "So many headstones; so little time"

Gale Wall said...

I think (grave)stone flowers are the most appropriate. :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations and .. what a great photo!