Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sentimental Sunday: Looking Forward to Easter

Easter 2003 by midgefrazel
Easter 2003 a photo by midgefrazel on Flickr.
Sentimental Sunday: Easter 2003

It doesn't seem possible but Easter 2003 seems like a long, long time ago. I calculated it was 20 April for that year and I remember that it was warm enough for us to go outdoors and take this photo of my daughter and her fiance, Chuck. This will be a sentimental photo for them as we no longer live at this location and even if we did, the tree that is next to them was taken down a few years later.

The years catch up with us as we go along in our daily life. This was the Easter after my mother died so in a way it was part of a new chapter in my life.

Next week, we hope this house will be part of our past and it will be the beginning of a new chapter in the lives of the young couple that is buying it.

1 comment:

Lori H said...

What a beautiful picture! :)