Thursday, July 21, 2011
For nearly two weeks, I have been making my plan, adding the ancestors into my tree and figuring out the fastest way to finish this part of the project.
I am happy to say, my plan worked well. We used the map, and worked our way across the cemetery. I checked each transcriptions from the records online, took the photos and even visited the cemetery office. It was hot work.
I spent the afternoon backing up the photos, and starting to study them. This was my typed list that we used to check off each grave section.
It is great to really get this going. The next generation of gravestones is in Dodge Cemetery in Sutton, MA. I will wait for a sunny but not so hot day.