Saturday, August 27, 2011

Houses @ Street

Houses @ Street by midgefrazel
Houses @ Street, a photo by midgefrazel on Flickr.

Yesterday was such a beautiful day but it was spent here in New England preparing for Hurricane Irene.

You can see that my neighborhood, still under construction, got cleaned up fast. The construction dumpster got hauled away and the workmen got busy pouring the foundation for the next house to be built directly across the green from us.

We took in our porch furniture and some plants. I declined to go to the New England Geneabloggers Bash (a huge disappointment) and I am going to cook some chicken breasts so that we will have cold food in case of a power outage.

I will be glad when it is Tuesday and we are back to normal. This is a good time to clean off my desk and try not to worry.

See you later...

No comments: