Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Henry Jewell HYDE

Hyde_Young_Front by midgefrazel
Hyde_Young_Front, a photo by midgefrazel on Flickr.
Photos by Bruce Filgates (filgates@verizon.net) Used with permission 

HYDE-YOUNG monument

Pine Grove Cemetery, Bolyston, Worcester, MA
I hold my breath when I go looking for gravestones at Find-a-Grave! Sometimes, I can't believe what good luck I have finding exactly what I am looking for.

This is the front of the gravestone for Henry Jewell HYDE and his family. It is located in Section 3 of the Pine Grove Cemetery in Boylston, MA 

You will want to go click that link and take a look at the wonderful information listed for the cemetery! I'll wait here while you go look.

This photo (and the others I will be showing) were taken as part of a whole cemetery photographing project at the cemetery in cooperation with the Town of Boylston, MA. This was great news and I didn't have to move from my computer to take the photos.(I love going to cemeteries but not every day!)

Bruce Filgate responded almost immediately to my questions about the gravestones he took by calling me on the phone. I had a great chat with him about the photos and the cemetery project in general. He was very gracious to let me use any of his photos as long as I put his name credited as photographer. Please respect his work.


No comments: