Sunday, October 16, 2011

What Lies Beneath?

What Lies Beneath? by midgefrazel
What Lies Beneath?, a photo by midgefrazel on Flickr.

Southborough Historical Society's Cemetery Project Board 

Post 1
Upon entering the Southborough Historical Society, I told them that I was interested in the cemetery nearby. They ushered me into their cemetery project board.

They have made a wonderful display of the gravestones they can identify. Each dot represents a grave. It lift up and there is more information underneath. I took partial shots of each section as examples. They gave me permission to post anything I wanted.

You can imagine how long it took to create this. I wish I had my Flip-Pal scanner with me. I could have taken each section and pieced them together. I still may do this...


No comments: