Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Happy 8th Anniversary!

Heather and Chuck's Weddiing Day, Orlando FL, 2005

Not Looking Out to Sea

On July 2, 2005, my daughter got married at the wedding pavilion at Disney World. We didn't know that the photographer was going to take them out to take a few photos overlooking what I think is Lake Buena Vista. This is the only photo (in color) that even remotely looks like they are looking out to sea. 

Heather and Chuck's Weddiing Day, Orlando FL, 2005
Sometimes, it is fun to look at not-so-old photos and laugh at what we are saying to each other. The photographer captured us under her veil and we both thought that was pretty strange. The "style of the day" was to take angled photos. I wonder what people will think of that 100 years from now.

I'm supposed to be admiring her rings. The diamonds in her wedding band are ancestral. OK, now I have both themes in one blog post.

Happy Anniversary!

No comments: