Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Week 13: RIGHT TO THE END

Right to the End
Week 13
"Hae life right to the end"
("Live as though tomorrow were your last")
Neil Wilson Publishing (May 31, 2011)]


Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB Portable External Hard Drive with Mobile Device Backup USB 3.0 




As this is the last post of my Scots Genealogy Do-Over, I want to tell you where I am going from here with this type of project. I purchased the above portable drive to do a backup of BOTH my Windows and Macintosh data. I haven't done this as yet and I am going to get to this really soon plus increase my storage space at Mozy Home and Dropbox. 

I have not been well enough to start my card file with matching spreadsheet but as you can see by the photo below, I have the materials together that I need to do this. When I get it started, I will be reporting on it with a sample card. (Close-up of this photo is here.)


Photo by Midge Frazel, 2014

You know that I am serious when I begin drinking ginger ale after lunch! I have enjoyed working on this Scots Do-Over and have many more Scot ancestors to work on. 

Living each day as if it were your last turned out to be a fitting Scottish proverb for this week, don't you think?

No comments: