Monday, November 01, 2010

The Dragon


The Dragon
Originally uploaded by midgefrazel
Family history is about making your own history as well as remembering and researching people in the past. Grandson Anthony's second Halloween was celebrated in a big way. Grandma wore her new autumnal gravestone sweatshirt. (Do you see Anthony looking out the widow?)

Since he's not used to trick or treat, we went to his house. He enjoyed the ball and the balloon we gave him. We took many photos (some outside) . I used my Flip video camera to make a few short clips because he is just so cute. He's learned to kick the leaves.

I am using Windows 7 on my desktop computer and it came with Windows Live Movie Maker. It is not as good as the version for XP but at least I got started with it. I like making movies.

The Dragon and the Leaves

Well, the fun is over (we enjoyed our neighborhood children) and we are taking down our decorations. Next holiday up is our wedding anniversary on Friday.

No comments: