Monday, July 18, 2011

Stone Tower

Stone Tower by midgefrazel
Stone Tower, a photo by midgefrazel on Flickr.
This photo of a tower was taken on a rainy cold November day last fall when I was sick of unpacking and decided to go out and at least find the Southborough Rural Cemetery. Little did I know that I would be spending so much time, with so much success, finding the gravestone of my husband's ancestors.

I hope to go back to this cemetery this week as it is helping me identify the people in the Hyde Family Reunion photograph.

By the way, the day we went here, the guys were clearing the limbs cut from the trees and we were in the way. I snapped the important graves and left to get some hot coffee. Ironically, it is too hot to go there today.

The Hyde family of Newton, Marlborough and Southborough will be my focus for a while.

No comments: