Friday, September 07, 2012

Stewart Family Chart

Stewart Family Chart by midgefrazel
Stewart Family Chart, a photo by midgefrazel on Flickr.
As I work with living people, I like to make a chart like this so I can remember "who is who". 

Charles Edward Stewart was my great grandfather. His sons Evans and Dudley were born in North Stonington but lived elsewhere as their lives progressed.

Edward Stewart was the last of my line to be buried in the Stewart Hill Cemetery.


Now, I will blog about the family who is descended from Nathan's son, George Palmer Stewart.

2 comments:

Debra Newton-Carter said...

Oh, yes! This is one of the best things I do right before family reunions! My job as Co-Historian is to chart all the "interesting" connections, i.e. double cousins, relationship connections for new branches, etc. I blow them up poster size and post them for all to view. I've also done migration maps, which really helps to keep straight which branch migrated where. Thanks for sharing! I think everyone should take advantage of charting!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.