Sunday, December 30, 2012

Project Management

 Project Management

As you may have noticed, I already had to make some adjustment to the order of my project and some changes to the wording. I will continue to change my plan in that post and to write about the process of the project. If you are planning a project (Hopefully not 7 like me) you will see that nothing is perfect.

This is good. I see where I didn't think through the management plan. It is normal and expected that adaption is needed. Creative ideas come to you as you are presenting the project and as I have been working on this for 10 years, I am still impressed that there are new things to be found. I have to make this interesting since I am planning to leave some of this to be read by my grandsons.

In the next post, I will tell you about my grandfather, Evans, who was Charlie's oldest son. I have a photo of him as a child and his upbringing really mattered to the founding of the business.

It may take a couple days for me to write this post since this is another holiday weekend.

I hope you are enjoying learning about project based genealogy. I have had some great comments.  


No comments: