Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Beats Solo Headphones

Beats Solo Collage by midgefrazel
Beats Solo Collage, a photo by midgefrazel on Flickr.

Beats Solo Headphones

For some months I have been reading reviews of some of the more popular headphones to be purchased at Amazon.com and I decided that the Beats Solo line of headphones would be my choice. 

(I am putting this mini-review here instead of in my other blog as usual because more people read this blog.)

I didn't want to spend a lot of money but I wanted something that was lightweight, foldable, and came with a carry case. This Beats Solo brand fit all my needs. At $179 for Prime members, they came quickly to my mailbox and after just a few minutes, I had them on and I was listening to a webinar on my iPad mini as you can see in the third photo.

They are comfortable and stylish. The cups fit my small ears quite nicely and they are easy to get on an off. With the upcoming football season on TV, I don't want to banish hubs from the living room too much but I can't stand the sound of sports.

The case is soft and has a clip hidden on the side so that I can hang them from my technology are near my chair. I like them to be accessible at a moments notice.

The sound quality is great and since I didn't need it to be of really high quality, I am happy with my purchase.

With so many short video tutorials that I'd like to watch and listen to from my spot on the couch, I don't want to struggle with my ear buds for just a few minutes. 

No comments: