Thursday, June 04, 2009

Mobile Genealogist


On The Go
Originally uploaded by midgefrazel
The mobile genealogist needs many tools. I have learned much from the genealogist pals on Facebook and at NERGC and I set my mind on finding the right equipment for working on my genealogy and researching other folks family histories too.

This photo taken in my kitchen shows my big purchases for the summer. The Acer Aspire One, a portable 500 GB hard drive with case, and the Case Logic Mini-Laptop case with cord pocket. The cord pocket holds my RootsMagic to Go flash drive. That works great and is wonderful since I don't have to install anything on my Acer!

I also have a USB mouse which is not so good in my lap but is fine when I am working on a surface.

Bring it on....I'm ready for summer.

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

Looks like fun!

Happy blogoversary!