Saturday, April 24, 2010

Moving Forward


Stewart Driveway
Originally uploaded by midgefrazel
Like this concrete driveway with grass growing in the middle, my life is going in only one direction.

This is the driveway for my grandparent's house. I had forgotten about the grass growing in the center. It must have been a pain to take care of. With my driving ability, I would surely drive over it! I so hate driving.

Soon, I will be moving forward to the gate in the middle of this driveway. We start, tomorrow, by looking for a new place to live. We have our first house viewing appointment.

It has been a time of change here. We have made the arrangements for the rug to be replaced in our family room and had our entire lawn cleaned. The "junk" in the cellar is not cleaned out completely but it will be soon.

I have been missing my grandparents and parents as I go through the wast collection of Kodachrome slides and using my friends scanner to scan them. I imagine this driveway shot was taken before I was born.

Forward!

No comments: