Sunday, August 08, 2010

Sentimental Sunday: Little House in the Woods


House in Bridgewater
Originally uploaded by midgefrazel
Sentimental Sunday: Little House in the Woods

This is the last Sentimental Sunday post I can write for a while. We are moving soon and I will be to busy and tired to blog much . But, here's a photo that I will be sentimental about very soon.

Since this photo was taken, we have had to take down many trees in our yard. They kept falling over onto our roof. I think that is part of why I no longer wish to live here.

My husband loves his yard but it is time to give that up and move to somewhere we can handle as we age.

See, I am sentimental already.....

1 comment:

Kathy said...

What a beautiful house, and your flowers and all are wonderful. I can see why you are sentimental. Good luck with the move.