Thursday, September 16, 2010

Welcome Mat


Welcome Mat
Originally uploaded by midgefrazel
It has been two weeks since we moved into our new home. Things are getting unpacked and put away but it is taking longer than I expected.

I picked out this mat because it looks like granite pebbles. Get it?

I think that I will be able to work in some blog posts while I am unpacking now. Of course, I have visited a local cemetery just to see what it looks like. It is behind the local library. What could be better?

The cemetery I visited is called Hillside. That is the same name as one of the cemeteries near my house in Bridgewater. Coincidence? I think not.

You are WELCOME to rejoin me on my family history adventure.

2 comments:

Marian said...

I can't wait to see the blog posts come rolling in! :)

Bill West said...

Glad to see you all settled in and ready to blog!