Sunday, November 28, 2010

Frazel Family Today


Wilbur Hyde FRAZEL
Originally uploaded by midgefrazel
To tell the story of the Frazel family as it is today, we need to start with the oldest living member of the family, my father-in-law. He turned 97 recently just after losing his wife. He is not capable of answering questions anymore and I will just have to get used to that.

I like this photo of him with his new bike. It is undated but somehow it is a photo that looks most like him to me.

Wilbur Hyde Frazel was born in Hudson, MA. He married Ruth Craig in 1937. His mother was Linda Hyde and his father was Phares Frazel.

He has three adult sons. Two of the three sons have daughters and those daughters have sons. See the pattern? As there are no grandsons for him with the surname, our Frazel name will someday be gone.

So, this is the beginning of the story. Now, we can move on to tell about the gravestone I posted recently.

No comments: