Monday, November 07, 2011

Parmenter Graves

SANY2427 by midgefrazel
SANY2427, a photo by midgefrazel on Flickr.

Parmenter Graves at Evergreen Cemetery
in Marlborough, Middlesex, MA 

In 2010, I asked a Find a Grave volunteer to share a gravestone with me for my husband's family.

Her name is Emily A. Brady and she lives in nearby Marlborough, MA. She delightfully sent me a CD with several Parmenter graves shown here in two rows in Evergreen Cemetery in Marlborough.

Taken in April of 2010, this photo shows the grass is just coming in, that there are trees to the left and there is a large building to the rear. In addition to the grouping of the graves and the size of each stone, this is valuable information for when I want to trek out to this cemetery and see them for myself.


If you are just starting out with cemetery work, you must consider taking a shot like this one before taking close-ups of individual graves

1 comment:

Debbie Blanton McCoy said...

Excellent advice and one I learned the hard way.