Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Photos of Marlborough, MA

Circus ParadeThomas Corey MansionFry's MarketHoughtons Grocery StoreFairbanks CornerFairbanks Corner
O'Grady BlockCate Apartment BuildingHoly Trinity ChurchMain St. East from BoltonMain St. West from BoltonBoyd & Corey Shoe Shop
B & W Bus TerminalA & P SupermarketGhetti's Esso StationJohn OConnell's Shoe ShopMain Street in WinterLamson Block
Salvation Army BlockMain Street at NightVery Early Main StreetThe City HotelTemple BlockCyclists in 1880

Main St. Marlborough, a set by abshirejh on Flickr.

I post my gravestone photos to the Web site Flickr.com. I discovered today that a local historical society is posting old photos of the city of Marlborough.

I think this is a great idea. I wish that old photographs of cemeteries could be posted like this. It would be interesting to see what used to surround them.

No comments: