Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Cemetery Bag Lady

Gravestone Photography Bag by midgefrazel
Gravestone Photography Bag, a photo by midgefrazel on Flickr.

The Bag Lady 
Yes, they call me the "cemetery bag lady" since I take so much stuff with me when I travel to local or distant graveyards. I don't mind. I love bags.

Hubs always goes with me so he put this bag inside one with longer handles so he can carry it from one spot to another. That bag is very white so it is easy to spot. I also carry assorted mirrors and a photographer's reflecting circle.


This is the text under the photo (click on the photo to bring you to Flickr where I post all my photos).


Based on information in Sharon Carmack's Book [Your Guide to Cemetery Research], this is the kit I have assembled for my gravestone photography adventures. Not shown is the large mirror, my cameras (they go in the pink fanny pack), my cell phone, my hat and my keys). I just added poison ivy wipes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Midge, You are one well-prepared genealogist. Safe and useful items! Good you remembered the Poison Ivy wipes. Bug spray too, I hope.