Monday, June 11, 2012

Mount Auburn Cemetery

Mount Auburn Cemetery

For my summer project, I am going to report on cemeteries where my family is buried. This includes my own line and of course, hubs family. But, my son-in-law's family counts too.

 I enjoy a good cemetery even if I don't have anyone buried there so I may deviate from this "mine" rule as I go along.


Mount Auburn Cemetery in Cambridge, MA is ALWAYS mentioned in every book as one of the most amazing places to visit so you can see why I got excited when my son-in-law's family told me (rather offhand) that there is a family plot there. Wow.


I probably won't get there this summer but I have started investigating it. The Web page is chock full of gorgeous photos and great information. I thought you might like to see it.


Mount Auburn Cemetery

No comments: