Sunday, January 13, 2013

City Directory Work

Cleanse Overcoat by midgefrazel
Cleanse Overcoat, a photo by midgefrazel on Flickr.

City Directories 
 
Of course, if you want to know something about an amazingly underused source like city directories, you should head to the most important place on the Web: Cyndi Howell's list. (I still can't believe that she is my Facebook friend as I never thought I'd "know her"!)

Known as Cyndi's List, she works hard to develop and maintain the BEST of the links for us genealogists and family historians.

The City Directory Listing is so valuable, you need to stop reading this blog post and go there now....

1 comment:

Debra Newton-Carter said...

Hi Midge! This is to let you know that I've nominated you for the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and post comments! You can find the post here: http://ibawcross-culturalgenealogy.blogspot.com/2013/01/nominated-twice-for-wonderful-team.html