Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Writing Your Family History Posts

Oldest Photo Collection by midgefrazel
Oldest Photo Collection, a photo by midgefrazel on Flickr.
 The Family History Writing Challenge
Just a reminder that Granite-in-MY-Blood will be on hiatus for the month of February so that I can participate in The Family History Writing Challenge by The Armchair Genealogist, Lynn Palermo of Canada. (her welcome message)

I thought I might be able to write in both blogs but I can't do a good job in either with all the distractions of winter. [I have a retired husband who is home all day trying to stay out of my way!]

While you are waiting, why don't you follow me there for the month of February. I have already started to show the progress of that project....

1 comment:

Debra Newton-Carter said...

So sorry... It seems my biggest challenge is to keep my husband off my laptop when it's time to write! Wish I had the $$ to get one of us a new one! ;-)