Sunday, September 22, 2013

Thrice Rice Cemetery Tour

Cemetery Tour by midgefrazel
Cemetery Tour, a photo by midgefrazel on Flickr.

Thrice Rice Cemetery Tour
Friday, 20 Sept 2013



I had a big crowd and they coped with being guided around the cemetery. Several people took photos with their cell phones. My idea of marking the graves with tomato stakes and the colored balls went well. I will explain that in a later post.

It was quite hot so I wrapped up my talk in the shade of the Walker building. Before the bus arrived, hubs and I went to the front of the building and I took photos of the commemorative plaques and a WWI monument. Brian Rice took this photo of us before the bus left. 
Photo of Midge & Steve, taken by Brian Rice at Old Common Cemetery


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Midge, Quite a nice photo of you and Steve. Glad everything went well during your cemetery walk and talk. Looking forward to the info. about the balls and stakes.