Thursday, January 07, 2010

Gallup Genealogy 2009


Gallup Genealogy 2009
Originally uploaded by midgefrazel
The Gallup Family Association has released the newest edition of their compiled genealogy! It is huge! I haven't even skimmed the surface of examining it. Cost? $100 plus shipping for life members.

These genealogies are a great place to jumpstart your research and to make connections in your family tree. Many have places of burial for some of the oldest people listed.

I am very fond of my friend Carmen Johnson who has been gathering gravestone photos of Gallups from everywhere! I took "fast" gravestone photos in the private burial ground this past summer and am slowly working on them.

There are a LOT of Gallup descendants!

4 comments:

Barbara Poole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CarmenMJ said...

I'm a bit jealous...I didn't hear about the books until I didn't have any money to spend on them. That will taken care of after birthday month. (I have three siblings and their birthdays are all in January) I have lots of updates to do...I hope I get a chance to see a few of those graveyards next year.

CarmenMJ said...

By the way...I'm pretty fond of you too!

CarmenMJ said...

By the way...I'm pretty fond of you too!