Friday, June 06, 2014

Granite in my Blood Turns Eight

Eight Years!


Some Geneabloggers Tweets over the years!
Blogiversary Thoughts
Cemetery Cake by Midge Frazel

Deciding "Where to go now?" after this 8 year blog posting milestone is going to be difficult. After all, I am retired, right?


  • Where am I going with my research? 
  • What is the best use of my time?

As part of my goals for the blogging year of 2014, I decided that I need to focus on my Rhode Island ancestral line which includes my Quaker families. I also need to continue working on hubs Parmenter and Brown lines. 

For the summer, I will report on Rhode Island cemeteries. More information is becoming available including the GPS locations. Many people ask me about Rhode Island but my knowledge is lacking since I have not lived there since 1971. 

Happy Blogiversary to me!

7 comments:

John said...

Happy G-Day!! [Granite in My Blood Day]

Eight years is quite an accomplishment Midge. CONGRATULATIONS!

Elizabeth Handler said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Unknown said...

Now that is celebrating in style! Love the cake.

Jana Iverson Last said...

Happy Blogiversary!!

Colleen G. Brown Pasquale said...

Midge, happy Blog anniversary! Love the cake. Pass a slice this way please. Hope you have many great discoveries & positive posts ahead.

Julie said...

Congrats, Midge!! Keep up the fantastic work!!

Jana Iverson Last said...

Midge,

I want to let you know that your blog post is listed in today's Fab Finds post at http://janasgenealogyandfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/2014/06/follow-friday-fab-finds-for-june-13-2014.html

Have a wonderful weekend!