Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Writing Drafts is Harder

For the past couple of days and hopefully tomorrow too, I have been working with Event C in the category "Write, Write, Write". I have three prepared and two more to go. I have learned that writing my draft in Word, saving them, and then copying and pasting them into a blog posting places extra "code" from Word that I must delete before saving them here at Bloggger.

As I almost always post a photo from Flickr to this blog with my posting, I thought I might try a new method and satisfy the requirements of this event but it is taking longer to do! I do know that each blogging interface is different. I used another method to blog in graduate school and liked that one even less. I will be glad when this event is completed.

Doesn't this look boring without a photo?

No comments: