Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Photographer's Reflecting Circle

This is a portable "mirror" that is called a photographer's reflecting circle. I used it for the first time on Sunday in a local graveyard. I think it makes the lettering easier to read but I am not sure it is as effective as using a regular mirror for photographing gravestones.

My mirrors have all broken since the flood in my home, so I won't replace them until the fall when I am unpacked enough to have time to go gravestone hunting. They are inexpensive ones purchased at Walmart.

I have had trouble finding water-proof shoes and I love these. They are HOT to wear but I have saved old socks to use with them. When we are on the road, I will use the socks and then throw them away.

The shoes are so nice I can wear them in heavy rain and light snow when I am in the graveyard. An excellent purchase!

No comments: