Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tombstone Tuesday: Cyndi's List


Tweet from Cyndi Howells
Originally uploaded by midgefrazel
What could be more perfect for today's post that this tweet I read before I even got out of my cozy bed this morning? [Think: what to my wondering eyes should appear?]

Cyndi Howell's Famous List is the 1st place for any topic in genealogy. There is simply nothing that compares. Here's the link mentioned in this tweet so you don't have to type it. Wait until you see it. There is so much to know. Wow.

Yes, Cyndi, cemetery crawling is one of my favorite hobbies? It's a hobby, a vocation and a way of life. My first cemetery photograph is dated 20 June 2002. That is the date of my mother's burial.

I promised her I would visit the graves. I am sure this was not what she had in mind.

I am celebrating the wonderful work of Cyndi's List by buying a new item of clothing for fall from my favorite "genealogy" shopping site.

No comments: