Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Over the Door Mirror


Over the Door Mirror
Originally uploaded by midgefrazel
Hopefully, I don't have 7 years bad luck because in the flood of last March, my mirror that I use for my cemetery work got broken. We bought another one and left it wrapped until we moved. I also have a photographer's reflecting circle. Here's a photo of the equipment bag I made for gravestone hopping.

I tried to take this photo without being in the picture but I did not succeed! Notice that this mirror has a frame around it. It is meant to hang over a door like in a college dorm. My local Walmart had them marked down this week to $5 from $15.

I'd like one that is rectangular for the WIDE gravestones. To reflect the light on them, my husband has to stand quite a distance away.

Here's a close-up of the package in case you are going out to buy one.

No comments: