Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wonder File


As Seen on TV
Originally uploaded by midgefrazel
For Valentine's Day, one of my presents was this bright red Wonder File you may have seen in a TV ad. I have filled it with my archival envelopes and the photo envelops for my family photo project.

I love it so much that I went out this morning and bought another one for my genealogy projects. I am working on one of my Rhode Island lines that works down to my maternal great grandparents who lived in Adams, MA.

I love being organized.

2 comments:

Diana Ritchie said...

I've seen those and "wondered" about them! So glad to see a real-life person talk about them. I've been thinking they would be great for genealogy projects - would allow me to put things "away" but have everything together and available.

Wonder file said...

I am looking for new techniques and gadgets to make my life easier. Every week I am going to try out a “As Seen On TV” product to see if they work.
Thanks for sharing with us.