Monday, November 23, 2009

Arrived!


2010 Calendar
Originally uploaded by midgefrazel
In today's mail was the 2010 calendar that bears the photograph of my grandmother and her children. I was so stunned to see it on the month for November 2010 as I remember fondly my grandmother's lovely Thanksgiving dinners in her beautiful English Tudor house.

Family Tree Magazine sent me a free copy because I contributed a photo. Thank you Family Tree Magazine!

This photo taken by the Bachrach Studio in Providence RI in 1920, it shows my mother (she hated the big bow) and her brother, my uncle. It is one of the clearest photographs in my collection.

Of course, I needed to photograph it with my mini-Thanksgiving scene on my hearth. You too, can have a 2010 calendar in your home too so why are you still reading this? You should be ordering them right now.

2 comments:

Thomas MacEntee said...

Sweet! I need to order one of these right now!

Barbara Poole said...

Midge, very nice. Thanks for sharing. Glad you didn't have to wait and wonder too. I always wanted to do a calendar, so will check it out too.